The Nest Learning Thermostat is a smart thermostat that learns your schedule and programs itself to help save energy. You can control it from anywhere with the Nest app, and it works with Alexa and Google Assistant so you can adjust the temperature with your voice. And it’s beautifully designed, with a big, bright display and metal finishes to suit any home’s style.
- Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.
- Alerts can notify you of a potential issue with eligible HVAC systems. They’re meant to provide helpful information, not an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.
- Energy savings are not guaranteed and depend on energy usage, weather, and other factors.
- Voice control requires a compatible device, and working internet and Wi-Fi.
- Independent studies showed that Nest thermostats saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating and 15% on cooling. Based on typical energy costs, we’ve estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year. Individual savings are not guaranteed.